[GreenYes] Zero Waste Events

A year ago when Logan County, Ohio started down the road to Zero Waste there was scant information available on operating a large zero waste event.  Since then we have held big ones, small ones, and to be helpful to others we are starting to report results.  Check our website at www.logancountyrecycles.com and look for the Zero Waste Zone info, complete with slide show of a large zw event.

Alan Hale, Coordinator

Logan County Solid Waste Management District

1855 St. Rt. 47 W.

Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311

937-599-1253

alan@no.address