[GreenYes] Re: NPR Story on Proposed Boston 'indoor' Composting Facility

Thanks for sharing this, Dan.  I live in a terrace house.  I am thinking of encouraging neighbours along my row to make use of our common backdoor corridor to start a compost pile.  Cats would be handy to have around if we want to compost stuff from our kitchen that would attract rodents.  But then we will be facing problems with cats' feces.  The cats are very good at hiding them.

Nancy
http://greenbeingnancy.blogspot.com