[GreenYes] My Membership

Green Yes:

I have been a member for over a year and made several posts regarding zero waste activities, but none lately.

My email address has changed and the Green Yes site no longer recognize me so I can’t post.

Former email addresses were: alanhale@no.address and alanhale@no.address; my current address is below.

Would you reactivate my ability to make posts to the site and to enter discussions.

I receive the Green Yes postings daily in my email.

Thanks so much.

Alan Hale, Coordinator

Logan County Solid Waste Management District

1855 St. Rt. 47 W.

Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311

937-599-1253

alan@no.address