[GreenYes] Re: Panels made of recycled materials???????????

Lou, go to to
access PA's Recycled Products Guide. If you click on the arrow on the
far right of the Type of Material box amd scroll down to Panels, they
list 3 types, Wood, Acoustical and Drainage, by clicking on the type
of panel you're interested in and then clicking on Search a number of
firms selling recycled content panels of the type you're interested in
will be displayed.