[GreenYes] Re: Info. sources that cite recycling benefits sought by a MD county study subcommittee

A good place to start would be the National Recycling Coalition
(www.nrc-recycle.org) and the EPA http://www.epa.gov/epaoswer/non-hw/recycle/jtr/econ/index.htm
http://www.epa.gov/payt/
http://www.epa.gov/garbage/recycle.htm

-Rick