[GreenYes] MBT suppliers?

Hello all ~

We are having some success getting politicians' attention to the possibility that there may be better solutions than incineration to our (trumped up) solid waste "crisis" here in Vancouver region. Yesterday two of us gave well-received presentations outlining the benefits of MBT as a pre-treatment of residuals left over after aggressive recycling and composting.

Now some elected officials are wanting to explore it further, even making direct contact with MBT suppliers.

Does anyone know the company named below? Or have suggestions of reliable suppliers to North America that we could refer to staff for review?

Thanks,

Helen.

I just spoke with Al Williams of Cascadia Renewable - he was describing the organic system which they employ and it sound like MBT?