[GreenYes] 20-gallon roll-out carts

Title: 20-gallon roll-out carts
I’m trying to track down 20-gallon rollout recycling carts (Toter-type with wheels and lids). There’s plenty of 32-gallon options, but I need, ideally 20-gallon for small commercial business recycling applications. I know there are a number of curbside programs that use this size, but I can’t find any info on OEMs and manufacturers.

Any info would be a big help. We’re getting ready to roll out a new set of programs here for small businesses.

David Biddle, Executive Director
Greater Philadelphia Commercial Recycling Council
P.O. Box 4037
Philadelphia, PA 19118

215-247-3090 (desk)
215-432-8225 (cell)