[GreenYes] Re: Wheeled carts

We've tested a Toter product with excellent results:
- originally made for Nestle food service
- 4 wheel caster cart on metal frame
- strengthened stress points
- gasketed, push-lock lid
- rotary lift compatible

minimum order: 100 units
contact: Brian Park 800.772.0071

Tell him CU sent you.

- Jack

On Feb 14, 2008, at 11:09 AM, English Bird wrote:

Dear GreenYes Folks,

We have a burgeoning food scrap business starting here and they need to make a small order purchase of about 100 64-gallon wheeled carts. Any recommended vendors that you?ve worked with?

English Bird

New Mexico Recycling Coalition

Jack DeBell
University of Colorado Recycling Services
UMC 355
207 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0207
303.492.8307 office