[GreenYes] Recycling opportunity $ for non-profit organization: Dewey Beach, DE (deposit bottles)

Hi,
A restaurant in Dewey Beach, DE is interested in a non-profit organization
or the boy scouts picking up their beer bottles for recycling. (Delaware
beer bottles carry a 5 cent deposit.)
If you know of an organization in that area that might be able to help or
there is interest in this, please let me know, or forward this email to
them.

(I am not too familiar with DE's deposit law, and I realize there are some
restrictions as to how many and how often redemptions are made, so that
would have to be figured out before the program is setup.)

Thanks,
Steve Weisser

Stephen N. Weisser, Sales Manager
GreenLine Paper Company, Inc.
631 S. Pine Street
York, PA 17403
717-845-8697
1-800-641-1117
stevew@no.address
www.greenlinepaper.com <http://www.greenlinepaper.com/>
Close the loop: recycling works when we buy recycled.