[GreenYes] Re: Sales and discards of CFLs

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Sales and discards of CFLs

Thanks, Mike.

Unfortunately, these data are quite old (5+ years) and don't provide the data for the last few years. I would expect that the number has grown rapidly due to the push on CFLs.

If anyone can provide something newer and more comprehensive, that would be much appreciated.

John