[GreenYes] Zero Waste Vancouver blog

Hello ZWIA and GreenYes folks (and apologies to those who are both) ~

Citizens in Vancouver BC (Canada) are mobilizing for Zero Waste. Check out our blog ~ we welcome insights from our counterparts in other cities. We're all in this together, aren't we, digging out from under the Throw-Away Society.

Best for 08,

Helen Spiegelman, Coordinator
Zero Waste Vancouver
www.zerowastevancouver.blogspot.com