[GreenYes] Request for advice from New Orleans' Office of Recovery Management

My name is Andrew Holbein and I work at the Office of Recovery
Management for the city of New Orleans. We are the office in charge
of the recovery of the city and have been put in charge of
implementing a series of reforms to make New Orleans a green city.
One of these reforms is reinstituting curbside recycling, which we
have not had since Katrina. As we design a recycling program, we
believe that education and outreach will play a crucial role in
improving pre-Katrina participation rates. I am looking for advice
and input about what kinds of education and outreach, including work
within schools, has been successful in other cities. Your input would
be appreciated.

Andrew Holbein

Office of Recovery Management
New Orleans City Hall