[GreenYes] Re: Equipment to Remove Book Binding for Recycling

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Equipment to Remove Book Binding for Recycling

I know some companies cut the hard covers off of books with a
guillotine type of machine.  I don't have specific information for
you, but you could try contacting this recycling company in Iowa that
has such a piece of equipment:

North Cedar Recycling
http://northcedarrecycling.com/index.html