[GreenYes] need your help...

Hi,

I need to buy some stuff at http://boxedartmembers.com/phpshop/payment-method.php (100 $) but my credit card has been failed when I've tried to checkout. I've purchased by my credit card before, but I don't know why it's declined now. Could you please purchase it for me? I'm in hurry and it's very important for me, I'll pay your cash as soon as I receive your reply. this website offers some pre-designed templates for websites and it offers a promotion for 1 week, it will send you a user name and password for accessing the download page. The only thing I need is that user name and password, so please send them by email to me after purchase. it would be kind of you,

Thanks in advance

Regards