[GreenYes] Re: C & D recycling facilities

Hi Jan-
Habitat for Humanity also operates a ReStore www.pdxrestore.org in
Portland, Oregon. You might also check with The Rebuilding Center
www.rebuildingcenter.org. I believe they may have partnered with the
city of Portland in the beginning for development of their
deconstruction service.