[GreenYes] Re: New advertising campaign for Yellow Tail wines

Thanks Pete for this posting about David Refkin from Time magazine.  If y’all don’t know, Mr. Refkin is also the President of the Board of the NRC (National Recycling Coalition)… and personally I am outraged that one of the biggest magazine publishers in the world WON’T use recycled paper, but he gets to become the figurehead for recycling in America?   Sorry, but that isn’t right.   You can file my comments under “ an NGO trying to create a political framework in which sustainable development actually makes business sense,” … isn’t that what he asked for?

Eric

President of the GRRN Board … and a purchaser of 100% recycled paper!!

Eric Lombardi

Executive Director

Eco-Cycle Inc

5030 Pearl St.