[GreenYes] Publicly owned C & D recycling facilities

Greenyes colleagues,

I think I may have posted a similar request over a year ago, but given the rapidity with which C & D recycling is growing I though the landscape may have changed somwhat since then.  I'm interested in knowing if there are any publicly owned/operated or public/private partnership or publicly owned-contractor operated C & D recycling facilities in the US.  I'm familiar withe the St. Lucie County, FL facility and the Fauquier County, VA facility, which I recently visited.  Are there any others out there, particularly in the eastern US, of which you are aware?

Thanks for any assistance.

Wayne Turner
Assistant Solid Waste Administrator
Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Utilities