[GreenYes] Re: Contributing member publishes paper on mercury in peer-reviewed journal

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Contributing member publishes paper on mercury in peer-reviewed journal

Hi Stephan ~

Thanks for noticing this and sending out a note to the list.

Because Dane County has had very successful mandatory recycling for over 20 years, with the local municipalitis taking the lead on administration, it has allowed the County the opportunity to look at how it might reduce the environmental impact of a variety of products. We have spent a lot of time on mercury-containing products, due to the huge environmental and health consequents of mercury, with a large payback for our time and effort, while at the same time working on ever-improving the recycling of other materials as well.

Thanks again, and best wishes,

John