[GreenYes] Job announcement - Electronics Program Administrator- Minnesota

Title: Message

The attached is a job announcement for the administrator of the electronics scrap program in Minnesota.

Although the closing date is posted as Friday, June 15, we have been informed that MPCA will continue to accept applications for an unspecified time period. If you are interested in this position, we suggest you apply as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

John