[GreenYes] Re: Getting ExxonMobil's and Shell's Attention on Climate Change

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Getting ExxonMobil's and Shell's Attention on Climate Change

With thanks to GreenYes members my question to Shell about climate
change economic policy was highest rated and short-listed for a filmed
reply by Shell executives. However Shell chose to "rephrase" my
question, allowing them to make irrelevant points about how they are
"forthright" and "efficient". Anyone interested can see my pursuit of
Shell at www.blindspot.org.uk.

There is still time, for another day, to ask them, "why didn't you
answer this quy's question?" or anything else you'd like to know about
Shell and sustainability.
Regards, James Greyson