[GreenYes] Ocean Beach Zero Waste Workshop

Stop throwing dollars in the dumpster! Learn how to turn recyclable
resources into cash at our free training session. Zero Waste San Diego is a group of
local recycling experts offering guidance to Ocean Beach businesses and
residents for cutting costs and improving our community through an exciting new
resource management program.
WHAT? Ocean Beach Zero Waste Workshop
A FREE, hands-on session covering:
· The history of wasting and recycling
· Fundamentals of zero waste
· Implementing zero waste programs in Ocean Beach that will
improve our global environment, create jobs, and stimulate the
local economy
· The twelve categories of discarded resources
WHERE? Point Loma Nazarene University, Bond Academic Center, 3900
Lomaland Dr., San Diego 92106
WHEN? Saturday, May 19th - From 9:00am to 4:00pm
WHY? See attached invitation for more information or go to
_www.zerowastesandiego.org_ (http://www.zerowastesandiego.org/)
To RSVP or for question please contact Chelsea Klaseus at
_chelseaklaseus@no.address (mailto:chelseaklaseus@no.address) or 619-813-4064
Please forward this message to your friends or other like-minded listservs

See what's free at _AOL.com_ (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503)
.