[GreenYes] The Death of Recycling

I have to say I'm surprised that there have been NO postings on greenyes
in reaction to the "Death of Recycling" posting from John Reindl over a
week ago. I expected it to stimulate MUCH philosophical discussion on
this, a premier list of Zero Waste advocates....

Below is an example of reaction [attribution intentionally removed] to
the Palmer article on another listserv I belong to...there had been a
string of reactions prior to this posting from today, all taking offense
with some aspects of Palmer's assertions or attitudes, and many by
extension, taking offense to Zero Waste and its advocates.

Any reactions?

Pete Pasterz