[GreenYes] Re: economic instrument for zero waste

Thanks John
The OECD collection is big but a bit of a museum, holding only
established instruments without even mentioning the possibility that
new instruments may be needed for a serious effort at sustainability.

Good to see some interest in the new economic instrument 'precycling
insurance' described below. Precycling is a splendid American concept
which looks suitable for use in addressing both solid waste and
climate change preventively. Even possible to get rapid emissions
reductions without mandatory emissions caps.

Happy to send the pdf of the paper, being published in Journal of
Cleaner Production, to anyone who'd like to contact me:
greenyes@no.address
Best wishes

James Greyson
http://www.blindspot.org.uk
The biggest solutions are the hardest to see.