[GreenYes] Re: Recycling in Maryland?

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007, Jewell, Rebecca wrote:
> I received a call from a guy in Maryland, hosting the Virgin Festival on
> August 4-5 in Baltimore http://www.virginfestival.com
>
> They'd like to do large-scale recycling and are not sure whom to call.
> Anyone know anyone in Maryland who could do it?

First step would be to probably work with and contact the venue to see
what they are already doing (and are required to do.)

Next would be to check with
http://www.ci.baltimore.md.us/government/dpw/recycle.html to see what is
legally required, as well as to what resources are already available.

Another thing to do is to check is what food & other vendors already do in
regards to containers, etc.

The real question is how much does one want to green an event, what
resources does one have to put towards such a project, etc.

For any further inquiries, feel free to contact me.

--
msimons@no.address INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY www.michaelsimons.com
Turning Old Into New?: Please Take Materials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org