From: Carol Bryan [mailto:carol@no.address]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 12:42 PM
To: 'Pat Franklin'
Subject: RE: Container Recycling Institute - Web Query

Yes, please pass the request onward.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Franklin [mailto:pfranklin@no.address]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 3:26 AM
To: 'Carol Bryan'
Cc: 'Valerie Hoy'

Carol,

May I pass your request on to the GreenYes Listerve? There might be someone
on that listserve that would have a contact for you. We congratulate you
for wanting to reuse your wine bottles. We'd also like to invite you to
join our Zero Beverage Container Waste Campaign. If you want to join other
visionaries we'll list your company and logo at
http://container-recycling.org/zbcwaste/join/visionaries.htm

Pat

Patricia Franklin
Executive Director