[GreenYes] Honda and Zero Waste

Eric, I agree. But doesn't striving to discard zero waste drive at least
some upstream changes? You have to design, throughout the process, materials
and processes that will lead to less waste, and the waste that is created
has to be designed to be something that has a place to go other than a solid
or hazardous waste disposal facility.

--
Amy Perlmutter
Principal, Perlmutter and Associates