[GreenYes] Urgent: Please stop Canberra from abandoning "No Waste by 2010" Plan

Apologies for Cross-Postings

Please send similar emails to the media around
Canberra that are listed below ASAP. See details
from Gerry Gillespie below as well. Please send to:

ccnews@no.address,
act.news@no.address, cannews@no.address,
snswnews@no.address, act.news@no.address, news@no.address,
steve.pratt@no.address, pratt@no.address