From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On Behalf
Of Nancy Poh
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 3:58 AM
To: eric@no.address
Cc: stevew@no.address; GreenYes@no.address
Subject: [GreenYes] Re: RecycleBank

There is money to be made from recycling. In Malaysia, recycling has been
used to raised funds by some schools to buy equipment they want. Some
charity organizations here run monthly collection sites to collect
recyclables to raise funds.

The point is, whether you reward or do not reward for recycling, there is
going to be consumption. People are motivated by rewards to act and will
make conscious efforts to recycle with that in place. "Monkey see, monkey
do"; once the adults start doing it, the children will follow;-)

Nancy
http://greenbeings.netfirms.com