[GreenYes] Re: our solar soulmates don't get it!!

Eric,

You state that "when the full life cycle is considered, recycling is a
far less greenhouse gas and energy intensive approach than biomass
incineration." I'd be very interested in having a look at any
scientifically performed peer-reviewed LCA that considers recycling next
to biomass incineration. Could you direct me to the source of the above
information?

Best Regards,
Stephan