[GreenYes] Re: CFL disposal in MN and other CFL issues

There are lot's of technical issues with CFL's: power factor,
harmonics, inrush, RF emissions. These can all be solved. I can
imagine a zero-mercury, electrodeless, CFL that looks like a
resistive load to the line, has a nice spectrum, is dimmable.... It
will probably cost more than a dollar or two, but the first CFL's I
ever bought cost about $25 and had to be ordered from Real Goods.....

Alan