[GreenYes] Re: Sustainable/Green fundraising ideas?

We offer our waste-free lunch kits as a school fundraiser. Each one comes with a book of nutritious lunch ideas, promoting a fresh, organic, locally grown, plant-based diet. In other words, they're designed not only to reduce waste, but to improve lunch nutrition as well. Details can be found at www.laptoplunches.com/schools.html.

Creating this resource is a great idea. I know so many parents who are tired of being asked to sell candy and cookie dough.

Let me know if you have any questions about our program.

Amy Hemmert
Obentec, Inc.
amy@no.address
831-457-0301