[GreenYes] Re: Webcasting and posting of presentations for 3/19/07 Workshop on R

I wonder if anyone have noticed that there are bins for all recyclables
items except organic matters. Other than composting, organic waste, such
as, cuttings or pruning should be replanted. I have some tips for
growing from cuttings and composting at the following link:

http://greenbeings.netfirms.com/tips.htm

My suggestion is to get the children to bring cuttings from home to
their school to have them replanted. I would like to hear more ideas on
how we can reduce organic waste.

Rgds
Nancy