[GreenYes] Fw: Recycling at the National Cherry Blossom Festival

Sorry for cross-postings! Anyone can help...but they would like Recycling
Pros to be supervisors. I have a spare room if anyone from out of town
wants to come and work for a day or two! ;) Go Recycling!!!

Christine McCoy
City of Alexandria

Recycling Volunteers,

>The 2007 National Cherry Blossom Festival is just around the corner which
>means spring is on the way. I would like to invite you to join our
National
>Mall & Memorial Parks/EPA volunteer team in recycling at the 2007
National