[GreenYes] Re: 9 new messages in 4 topics - digest

Eric, my sense is that smaller waste to energy plants are more
economical than large ones. The maximum economy of scale for
efficiency is about 300 tpd. The maximum scale for profits is 3,000 tpd.

I fight small plants too, but at least when these are proposed the
community does not have to commit the entire waste stream.

Large ones are easier to fight however because so many more people
are affected directly by high costs and environmental pollution.

neil