[GreenYes] Re: Question about dust particle release from crt tubes

We did independent lab testing of our CRT breaking area while I was at
a large TV recycler a few years ago. The airborne samples were within
OSHA limits. The "wipe" samples, however, depend on accumulation... if
you haven't wiped a surface area for months, more lead particles
accumulate, and the dust will reach a point when it fails.
Theoretically, this could mean that surface area lead particles could
get blown up in a wind and you could fail your air test.

Incidentally, inhalation of any substance - toxic or not - is a
documentable OSHA issue. Peope die of wheat dust and cellulose dust