From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On Behalf
Of Reindl, John
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 7:08 AM
To: GreenYes@no.address
Subject: [GreenYes] Loss of a dear colleague and friend

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

It is with deep sadness I write to all of you today. David Wood, former
GrassRoots Recycling Network Executive Director and zero waste advocate,
passed away last week on December 8, 2006. David's leadership and charisma
will be greatly missed.

A fund has been established for David's daughter, Emma. If you would like
to send a gift of money, you may send a check made out to "Kerry Schumann"
to the following address:

Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters

306 E. Wilson Street, #2E

Madison, WI 53703

If you would like to send your condolences to David's family, you may do so
at emmafund@no.address

Also, please feel free to forward this message to your contacts and others
that knew David. Thank you.

Toral Jha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toral Jha, Program Director

Recycling Connections Corporation

WI Be SMART - SE Region Program Coordinator

Madison Office:

P.O. Box 8594

Madison, WI 53708-8594

(866) 91-SMART (917-6278) x 2