== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Tues, Nov 14 2006 5:27 am
From: "Mike"

I'd suggest that your friend contact the West Virginia Solid Waste
Management Board at

West Virginia Solid Waste Management Board
601 57th Street SE
Charleston, WV 25304
Phone (304) 926-0448 Fax (304) 926-0472
Direct (304) 926-0499 + ext.
Toll Free 1-866-568-6649
URL www.state.wv.us/swmb

Contact information for specific staff people is on their web page at
http://www.state.wv.us/swmb/Staff.htm

You may also wish to contact the West Virginia Department of
Environmental Protection's Statewide Recycling Program, which has a web
page with contact information at
http://www.dep.state.wv.us/item.cfm?ssid=18&ss1id=829
Jim Hill is the State Recycling Program Manager and he can be reached
at 304-926-0499 x1359 or
jhill@no.address

Scott Kender wrote:
> Dear GreenYessers:
>
> I received this email from a Green friend in PA. I thought maybe someone here would be interested in helping this person out. To reply to this email, please email
>
> J. Hrubovak at- j_hrubovcak2003@no.address
>
> Thank you!
> Scott Kender
>

> Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 23:05:02 -0800 (PST)
> From: "Hrubovcak J."
> Subject: Re: Need Info/Help In Getting Bottle Bill Passed In West Virginia
>
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm hoping someone on this discussion forum can point me in the right direction on this issue.
>
> I received an e-mail message from a dear friend of mine who lives in West Virginia. He is a board member for WV Environmental Council for his region and the council isn't as influencial as they would like to be. They haven't been able to pass a bottle bill and they have worked on it for over 5 years. Unfortunately he resides 6 hours away from Charleston.
>
> Any advice, info, etc. anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you.
>
> "J"
>

> ---------------------------------
> --0-1589246365-1163440603=:65135
>
> Dear GreenYessers:

I received this email from a Green friend in PA. I thought maybe someone here would be interested in helping this person out. To reply to this email, please email

J. Hrubovak at- j_hrubovcak2003@no.address

Thank you!
Scott Kender

I'm hoping someone on this discussion forum can point me in the right direction on this
> issue.

I received an e-mail message from a dear friend of mine who lives in West Virginia. He is a board member for WV Environmental Council for his region and the council isn't as influencial as they would like to be. They haven't been able to pass a bottle bill and they have worked on it for over 5 years. Unfortunately he resides 6 hours away from Charleston.

Any advice, info, etc. anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

"J"

> --0-1589246365-1163440603=:65135--

To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/GreenYes/subscribe

To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to abuse@no.address

Google Groups: http://groups.google.com