[GreenYes] Re: 10 new messages in 5 topics - digest

HI All,

I too never saw the Penn and Teller interview. But others told me
about it. Indeed they made themselves look pretty foolish.

I know one of them, the short one, and will tell him what a fool he
made himself out to be. It was he, i was told, who suckered me into
doing the show. I suggest that whenever you meet either of them or
have a chance to shout at them, tell them how stupid they are. Tell
them that there is indeed a lot of humor in recycling, but they were
too dumb, or lazy to use it. Better yet tell them that their show is
not funny. They are very cynical however, do not expect to get the
better of the argument. But when you tell a comic he is not funny it
sticks with them for years. I know several comics and they will
verify this. Neil