[GreenYes] Re: Implementing two stream program and introducing a second bin in the process

Blair,

I heard Tracie Reynolds of Anne Arundel County speak on this at the
Maryland Recycler Conference in May 2006. Contact her at :

Ms. Tracie Reynolds, Recycling Coordinator
Anne Arundel County Dept of Public Works
Waste Management Division
2662 Riva Road, MS-7207
Annapolis MD 21401
(410)222-7951 email: pwren26@no.address

Also Washington, DC recently implemented Single Streamn. Talk to Bill
Easley or Russ Klein of the DC government at :

William B. Easley, Jr. Recycling Program Officer
Office of Recycling
3220 Pennsylvania Avenue, S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20020
202-645-8513Direct 202-645-8245Hotline
202-645-7191 Main 202-645-8518 Fax
Email: william.easley@no.address or russell.klein@no.address

Also Montgomery County, MD made similare changes a year or so ago, the
contact there is:

Ms. Eileen Kao, Recycling Coordinator
Department of Public Works & Transportation
101 Monroe Street, Sixth Floor
Rockville MD 20850
(240)777-6400
eileen.kao@no.address