[GreenYes] Re: CA Gov signs AB3056

Hello Pat,

I am with the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection and we have
heard a couple of rumors concerning bringing the bottle bill to Nevada.
I was at a conference recently and was told by an individual that they
were speaking to some officials/gaming industry folks about the
possibility of bringing it to Nevada. I would like to know if this is
being discussed and who would we contact if this is the case? If I
have reached you in error could you please direct me to the appropriate
person?

Thank you,

Kathryn Fergus

Southern Nevada Recycling Coordinator

Nevada Division of Environmental Protection

Bureau of Waste Management

1771 E. Flamingo Rd., Suite 121-A

Las Vegas, NV 89119

p: 702-486-2850 ext.251