[GreenYes] Re: INCINERATOR INQUIRY ASK FOR THE EU AND EPA TEST DATA

Personally from my own experience I would have real concerns.

In Fla we had an ash barge from Pa that had gone over the 7 seas in seach of
a dump site. I have the Fla Dept Environmental Regulation test of the water
run off averaged and not made from the bottom of the ash pile.Then Sec of
FDEP David Struhs was content on dumping it in Fla and we exchanged some really
frank e mail on it which he politely ignored. But when the independent film
crew and Miami NEWS crews arrived from the local TV stations it went back to
Pa. Surprise! Prior to arriving in Fla this ash was dumped in Haiti but under
actual gun point of the gov of Haiti it found its way back on the barge.

Not no but hell no.

leonard e. wheeler jr