[GreenYes] Re: INCINERATOR INQUIRY Very VALUABLE FOR RECYCLE

Spent some time on the issue of ash and waste to energy with Dr Ron Ney of
Ret EPA and we held hearings on it in Lake Co.
We ended up talking to each other that was the level of interest then.

There is a NEW technology now commerically operational and an adapatation of
two very old ones Gasification and Pyrolysis.

This new technology addresses the heavy metals the mercury the Co Co2 Nox
Furons and Dioxins and at the nuclear thermal level of 2000 to 23,000 degrees
" recycles" waste for its valuable components especially Hydrogen and Carbon.

The technical data of these FIRST rather expensive commercial systems is
available at Westinghouse Plasma web site and Star Tech Plasma and Hatichi
Metals in Japan.

That waste stream everyone wants to burn or curbside sort and recycle and
that ash eveyone wants to bury in roads or concrete blocks has significantly
higher economic use to the waste producer than is currently figured in economic
models of waste use recycle and disposal .
One ton of hurricane woody debris is worth the approximate BTU equal of
about 2 x 70.00 barrels of oil.

The Hydro carbon commerical value of re liquified oil based plastics is
roughly that of Gasoline at the pump.

That waste BTU and elemental recycle value that your island wants to burn is
with the application of the correct technology some real money to your
economy. And No I am not selling this process nor am I a salesman. But I have seen
it work and reviewed Westinghouse Star Tech and other systems test data.

leonard e. wheeler jr

Grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls,
the courage to debate with honest opponents,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law.
Most written communications to or from state officials regarding
state business are public records available to the public and
media upon request. Your e-mail communications may
therefore be subject to public disclosure.