[GreenYes] Re: Beyond newspapers

>In my little town, back before they built the mall, they used to pick up
>the
>garbage (i.e. organic trash) weekly.

Yes, back in those days, the garbage was probably fed to pigs.
In these "modern times", we May probably want to do in-vessel composting.

Then again, and hopefully you will forgive me for going off on a tangent,
we probably should either reduce or eliminate the amount of pig farms that
"we" do have.
Another tangent from that is the idea of big business and the increasing
size of farms
that cannibalize their neighbors. Strategies need to be developed to give
farmers and FARMWORKERS a better deal.

Workin for peace and cooperation,

Mike Morin