[GreenYes] NRC Congress Just Weeks Away - Register Today!

Hi All. I hope that I will see many of you in Atlanta for the National
Recycling Coalition Congress. We are very pleased to be working with GRRN
this year, and to be offering both an in-depth workshop and engaging session
on the hot issue of zero waste. See the announcement below for more
information on the NRC Congress.

Thanks,

Michael Alexander

National Recycling Coalition

***********

NRC's 25th Annual Congress and Expo is now less than a month away. It's time
to register and make plans to join a thousand of your colleagues in Atlanta
this fall to "Renew Recycling."

Visit http://www.RecyclingConference.org
<http://www.recyclingconference.org/> for everything you need.

Year after year, Congress & Expo attendees tell us that this conference is
the one event that reinvigorates their careers and affirms their passion for
the environment. If you join us in Atlanta, you'll renew your enthusiasm and
commitment to recycling, while gaining tons of great ideas and contacts.
Whether you've been working in recycling for two years or twenty, the
Congress & Expo will give you a great boost for the coming year.

"It was truly an excellent conference. I left feeling passionate about
implementing new ideas, and excited about the new contacts I made." -

2005 Attendee

Our comprehensive educational program is packed with 40 sessions and
workshops, each designed to maximize audience interaction. Our dynamic
speakers are leaders in their fields, and will present on the critical
issues facing recycling today, including:

--Climate Change: Can Recycling Turn Down the Heat?

--Selling Local and State Decisionmakers on the Economics of Recycling
--Cleaning House: Motivating Consumers to Recycle Electronics --Best
Practices in Zero Waste: Practical Strategies for Implementing Zero Waste in
your Community --Carrot Power: Creating Incentives for Families and
Businesses to Recycle --Stuck at 30%: What Will It Take to Boost the U.S.
Recycling Rate?

--New Tools to Grab Attention and Boost Program Participation --Cutting-Edge
Technologies in Collecting Recyclables --Business Recycling -- By and For
Businesses --Everything You Wanted to Know About Recovered Paper Prices
--Breaking Through: Moving a Stalled Program to New Heights

Learn more about the sessions:

http://www.recyclingconference.org/program/concurrent.htm

Learn more about the workshops:

http://www.recyclingconference.org/program/workshops.htm

"The Congress and Expo is an excellent opportunity to meet folks from all
aspects of the recycling industry and to attend informative session on
issues we share with recyclers across the nation." -2005 Attendee

To help you unwind after a day spent discussing and debating these hot
issues, we've planned some incredible parties. NRC's Welcoming Reception on
Sunday night and the Georgia Recycling Coalition's reception Monday night
are poised to set the standard for conference parties from this year
forward. Sunday's reception will include a "toast to recycling" at the
stunningly beautiful Atlanta Botanical Garden and Monday's reception will
feature "Georgia sweets to Atlanta eats" -- a Southern culinary experience
that can't be missed. Both will include hot dance bands, great food, and
unbeatable networking.

Learn more about the networking opportunities:

http://www.recyclingconference.org/program/networking.htm

Don't wait any longer; make your plans today to join all your friends and
colleagues in Atlanta, October 22-25, 2006. You'll save 15% if you register
now:

http://www.recyclingconference.org/register/index.htm

Michael Alexander

Director of Policy and Research