[GreenYes] Solid Waste (SW) analytical extraction methods validity?

Subject: Need answers on Solid Waste (SW) extraction procedures/methods
validity?

I have questions that I would like for someone to provide separate
answers on. A simple yes, no or we don't know will be adequate.

1. Do the SW extraction procedures/methods extract residues bound
in the organic matter of soil?

2. Do the SW extraction procedures/methods extract residues bound
in fat in animals (catfish and carp)?

3. Do the SW extraction procedures/methods provide a material
balance for residues in each of the following matrices soil, plants and
animals, that is total residues of parent, degradates, and bound
(non-extractable residues) residues?

4. Where any of the extraction methods validated using radiotracer
parent organic compounds, if so, which?

If you answered yes to any of my questions please provide some data or
tell how to find the data.

Ron