[GreenYes] Re: Managing shredded paper at the curb with other mixed paper?

I asked my city's solid waste and recycling program director what I
should do with my shredded at-home paper.

She replied: Put it in a paper bag, write "shredded office paper" on
the bag, staple it closed and set it out for collection with other
recyclables.

This might not work in areas where commingled collection has taken
over, but it seems to work just fine in Minneapolis where, thankfully,
we still sort our recyclables at the curb.

Mark Snyder
Minneapolis, MN