[GreenYes] Re: Are there any laws, or special dates that are very important to Zero Waste?

HI, I wanted to add that the name Titlenine (Title9) is a womans
catalog/website and the name comes from a peice of legislature dealing
with letting girls play sports.

SO I am trying to find something similar, hope this helps!

thank you-merle