[GreenYes] Re: with $400 million, I think we could get darn close to ZW!

I hope so too.

On top of that, doesn¹t this mean that they will need a lot of waste for a
long time?

From: Anne Peters <annep@no.address>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:05:35 -0600
Cc: 'Greenyes List' <GreenYes@no.address>
Subject: [GreenYes] Re: with $400 million, I think we could get darn close
to ZW!

I just really hope St. Lucie County has thoroughly checked out this
company's credibility; the payback period; assumptions behind the pro forma;
financing sources; etc. There is a long history in the waste field of con
artists selling the latest "black box" super-duper technology ("we'll turn
your garbage in to gold")- especially outside of big cities - and getting
the financing and then vanishing in the night...