Subject: [GreenYes] Local take back ordinances for thermostat take-back
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:19:58 -0600
From: "Reindl, John" <Reindl@no.address>
To: "GreenYes" <GreenYes@no.address>

Hi ~

I have been asked to compile a list of local (county, city, village, town, etc) ordinances that require retailers or distributors of mercury thermostats to provide for their take-back and recycling.

If you know of any such ordinances, I would appreciate any information that you could send me.

Thanks,

John Reindl, Recycling Manager
Dane County, WI