From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On Behalf
Of David Assmann
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:32 PM
To: Eric Lombardi
Cc: 'GreenYes digest subscribers'; 'GreenYes group'; robin@no.address
Subject: [GreenYes] Re: Dept of Interior Secretary Lynn Scarlett

If my memory serves me well, back in the 1980s, when I was working for
Conservatree on environmental issues, I remember Lynn Scarlett and the
Reason Foundation opposing almost everything we were trying to do. Only on
subsidies are we likely to find common ground.

David Assmann, Deputy Director
San Francisco Department of the Environment
11 Grove Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 (415) 355-3702

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

"Eric Lombardi"
<eric@no.address
g> To
Sent by: <robin@no.address>, "'GreenYes
GreenYes@no.address group'" <noreply@no.address>,
oups.com "'GreenYes digest subscribers'"
<GreenYes@no.address>
cc
03/14/2006 02:50
PM Subject
[GreenYes] Re: Dept of Interior
Secretary Lynn Scarlett

Right on Robin. I say this could be an opportunity, but who can dig up
her old speeches? She also came out in favor of PAYT, I think. Other than
that, I think her policy solutions are probably a disaster.

Eric Lombardi